Effective Date: April 7, 2021
By using the Service, you acknowledge you have read the terms of this Privacy Notice. If you do not want your information handled as described in this Privacy Notice, please do not provide us with your information or interact with the Service.
We may modify this Privacy Notice at any time. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of notice on the Service prior to the change becoming effective. You can determine when this Privacy Notice was last revised by referring to the “Effective Date” above.
What Types of Personal Information Does US-discounts Collect from Me?
We may collect the following categories of personal information from and about you:
- Identifiers: such as your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social networking website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you are able to receive communications.
- Demographic information: such as your age, birthdate, and gender.
- Commercial information: such as information that enables us to determine lifestyle, interests, and activities, including purchasing tendencies and order history (such as the US-discounts vouchers you purchase and redeem); areas of interest; information collected through your interactions with social networks; information about persons for whom you have purchased US-discounts vouchers as gifts or who have bought US-discounts vouchers as gifts for you; and information about friends who refer you or whom you have referred.
- Location information: such as information related to your state/province, city, or neighborhood, and, if you agree, more specific location information that is provided through the GPS functionality on mobile devices used to access the Service.
- Financial information: such as information collected from you as needed to process payments for US-discounts vouchers or other products or services that you buy, or as provided by you to administer your participation in optional services and programs, such as your payment card number, expiration date, and card verification number.
- Internet and network activity information: such as information about your browsing behavior, search history, and interactions with websites and advertisements, including data from cookies, pixel tags, and web beacons.
- Inferences regarding preferences and other characteristics: such as our assessment of the types of products or services you may have an interest in.
How Does US-discounts Use My Information?
US-discounts uses the information collected from users for our business purposes, including the following:
- To customize and personalize the advertising and the content you see.
- To personalize and improve your experience when using our Services.
- To fulfill your requests for our Services.
- To send you information about topics that we think will be of interest to you.
- To alert you to the latest developments and features on our Services.
- To enter you in our sweepstakes when you request that we do so and to award prizes.
- To operate, maintain, and improve our Services.
- To communicate with you, including responding to your communications with us and other communications regarding your registration or use of our Services.
- For our research, recordkeeping, and reporting purposes.
- To monitor our Services for compliance with our Terms of Service and policies.
From third parties
We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical Data analytics providers such as Google, Yandex, and others based both inside and outside the United States;
- Contact Data from providers of technical services;
- Identity and Contact Data from data brokers or aggregators;
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources;
Our Services are not intended to be used by children, and we do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from children. If we learn that we have collected personal information from minors under 16 years old, we will take appropriate actions to delete this information.
If you are a parent or legal guardian of a minor under 16 years old, and you believe that your child has provided personal information to US-discounts, you may contact us to request that we delete your child’s personal information from our systems.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around whether you want to receive marketing and advertising offers.
We think that you benefit from a more personalized experience when we know more about you and what you like. However, you can limit the information you provide to US-discounts, and you can limit the communications that US-discounts sends to you. In particular:
- Commercial Emails: You may choose not to receive commercial e-mails from us by following the instructions contained in any of the commercial e-mails we send or by logging into your account and adjusting your email preferences. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from commercial email messages, we may still email you non-commercial emails related to your account and your transactions on the Service. You may update your subscription preferences at any time.